Sunday, April 28, 2013

New (DC) Lady on the Block!

I kept my word, I told you I would keep you all updated! A week (or two) ago, I mentioned that there were many new and exciting projects and opportunities that I have been blessed to be a part of since moving to the DMV, let me let you in on one of them!
I have the honor and the privilege to be a contributor on an online magazine that empowers, and connects all of the fabulous women in D.C. and surrounding areas: The DC Ladies! I will be contributing regularly about (you guessed it) FOOD, as well as sharing recipes and tips on planning for any size crowd at any event or holiday! I am more than excited to be able to be an asset to this already amazing sisterhood! Thank you all for supporting me and thank you in advance for the continued support! Until the next time; dream tonight DO tomorrow! God is love.
Go on the site and check it out for yourself! www.thedcladies.com



No comments:

Post a Comment